Monday, June 1, 2015

Abigail Ruth

A friend and co-worker of mine was telling me she really wanted some pictures of her 5 month old daughter. She didn't realize I've worked at a studio and done some stuff on the side before. Even though I have not done much photography lately. I've just been too busy with school, then getting married, then piano lessons and work and being a wife so it kind of went on the back burner. I also didn't have a battery to use for the longest time in my SLR. (my old one went bad) I finally purchased one after Christmas. So I was a little hesitant to offer but I am so glad I did! We got some great pictures of Abby and her 6 year old son Connor. I'm going to split these posts into two because there are just so many good ones! Abby was such a doll and sweet girl. I really enjoy shooting babies her age because they smile and laugh and coo and just makes it so easy to get a good photo. It was so great to get back into photography again!






 

 
There are more to come! Stay posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment